The University of Maryland MRSEC grants ended in September 2013 after 17 years of successful operation. This site remains as a history of the center, but will not be actively maintained.
Information for MRSEC Participants
The information in this section is provided for the convenience of MRSEC Participants.
Procedures on this site may change, so please check back from time to time in order to obtain the most recent information. The last date of change will be noted next to each file.
Policies & Procedures
- Publications must cite MRSEC.
- "This work was supported by the NSF-MRSEC at the University of Maryland, DMR 0520471."
- Authors who use MRSEC Shared Experimental Facilities, should acknowledge the MRSEC-SEF:
- Authors who use MRSEC Shared Experimental Facilities and also receive other MRSEC support should acknowledge both MRSEC and the SEF:
- "We gratefully acknowledge support and SEF support from the NSF MRSEC under grant DMR 05-20471"
- Authors who use MRSEC Shared Experimental Facilities, but do not receive other MRSEC support should still acknowledge the MRSEC-SEF:
- "We gratefully acknowledge shared experimental facilities support from the NSF MRSEC under grant DMR 05-20471."
- Please send a copy of your publication to Cindy Menjivar for MRSEC's reporting requirements.
- The publication list on the website is updated periodically. We will be requesting new publication information from the IRGs and Seed projects for this purpose.
- Please review your group's publication list online, and report any inaccuracies to the MRSEC office.
- New publication information can be submitted at any time to Cindy Menjivar. Please send a pdf copy of the publication, and indicate in which of the categories the publication belongs:
- Primary MRSEC support - approximately 50% or more support from MRSEC
- Partial MRSEC support - less than 50% of support from MRSEC
- Shared facilities - no direct MRSEC support but, research and subsequent publication directly impacted by use of shared facilities.